Frequently Asked Questions
All the therapists at Coast Mountain Counselling are Registered Clinical Counsellors (RCC) affiliated with the BC Association of Clinical Counsellors.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to send us a message.
How much do sessions cost?
- One hour sessions: Individual are $110 , Couples and families are $120 . Student rates are $80 .
- For some people who want to address issues more quickly, 90 minute sessions can be arranged for the fee of $165 for individual and $180 for couples. Student rates for 90minute sessions are $120 .
- We also accept clients on our sliding fee scale. Please let us know when you book your session and your counsellor will be pleased to discuss this in greater detail in person.
What about my extened health plan, are your services covered?
- It is import to check with your health plan provider to see if they cover RCC's, Registered Clinical Counsellors. Unless we have written documentation from the provider to be paid directly, the client pays upfront and submits receipts to their health plan provider.
How long will it take for the resolution of my symptoms/issues?
- There is no easy answer to this question. It all depends on the issues, how long they have been happening, individual history, and how often you are able to come.