Are you depressed or anxious, stressed or discontented?
Are you feeling overwhelmed?
Does it feel like problems are piling up?
Are you unable to control your emotions?
Are you dealing with grief and loss, or the aftermath of a trauma?
Are you grasping to resolve conflicts in your family or relationships?
Are you struggling with pain or eating problems? Are you grappling with parenting problems?
- We can help you find solutions for these problems & many others. Working together, you can experience...
- New strategies and abilities to deal with anxiety, stress, depression, as well as grief or loss
- Positive self-worth instead of negative self-attitudes
- Satisfying relationships at home, on the job---anywhere
- Improved communications with those around you
- Resolve past events which allow you to control and express your emotions safely.
- Strengthened parenting strategies with fewer conflicts
- Better success in managing pain, controlling eating, and performing in many life roles
- Freedom from the aftermath of trauma
Our Recent Observations - Most Desired ServicesCoast Mountain Counselling has been providing counselling service to the Burnaby/Vancouver/Coquitlam/New Westminister area for over 3 years now.
As more and more people have found out about the excellent individual, Couple and Family Counselling provided by Coast Mountain Counselling, extended hours were added to accommodate the demand. Coast Mountain's CEO and Registered Clinical Counsellor Amrit Crowther was interviewed for a radio documentary about overcoming Bulimia.
Over the past year the main age group seeking counselling service was 20 to 40 year olds.
The services most requested were for the following: depression counselling, anxiety counselling, anger management counselling and relationship counselling. Services that were requested less often but still frequently were the following: stress management counselling, eating disorder counselling, disordered eating counselling, trauma counselling, sexual issue counselling, addiction counselling and divorce issues counselling.